Monday, August 17, 2009

.....apabila demam panas menjelma....

slm wat sumer bloggers en viewers.... till diz moment, i'm still in da' quarantine room... aka guest room...today is da' second day of my quarantine... so sad.... when i will be free??? actually, on last saturday night, i'm feel very dizzy en my body was so hot...my tekak also bikin havoc... i'm started worried of myself... just afraid dat h1n1 disease will going to destroy me... then, yesterdat, coz i'm feel very weak, so i planned to go to HEP... aLIff (my frenzz) was accompany me... at hep, i checked my temp... unfortunately, it was 38.1 celcius.. OMG!!! Then, en sabri, the HEP member asked me to go to clinic... luckily, the doc came to IPGM coz there were a lot of cASES... after chekcxed wit the doc, luckily i'm free from h1n1... yeah... but da' bad news, i need to be quarantined about.... i dont know coz doc said as long i'm still no recovered from the fever, i cannot be freed from the lokap... so suprising...my temp is 39 celcius.. so, dgn penuh keredhaan... aku pown went to hostel.. started packing my stuff en masuk into the lokap... i'm not alone coz wit me, are my senior.. abg nabil en also my frenz from sc unit, nazmi... nazmi getting worse... aku pown naek heran... whateverla... aperpown, thanxss to aliff coz accompany me en also amri... tahnxss guys... to all my frenz whom pray 4me, tahnxs so much en may god bless all of us....

zumiela7 said ~ bilerkh aku akn dibebaskn?????

No comments: