Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ketika mula merapu....

Sometimes people like to think that their minds, action en ideas are the best… they not even thinks about others feelings… well, sometimes that stupid action always happened to me. Ya…what can I say about it…. People around us always try to be the best en they quiet making ourselves like a stupid human being that can doing nothings.. maybe certain people don’t mind… to me, when the problems are close or related to me, I’m started to throw out my dignity en my humanities en try to clear the situations… maybe dat sounds a little bit crazy.. well, things happened for a reason right…. I still remember during my school time, one of my teacher, “mrs x” is one of them. She always thought that she was the great person en the best teacher ever in the world… ya… of course she didn’t speak throughout her mouth, but her actions speaks her mind right!!! I quiet hate en angry to her coz she always miss the class en …….


zumiela7 said ~ actually i wrote diz during my time at my room kat ipgm... ntah cmner ntah aku ttulis psl nie.. maybe angry ngan somebody kot... maybe!!! well, tulisan tue cme aper yg aku rase jer... xlah betul sgt pown... kenape aku x sambg??? sajer takut mula menguris ht sstgh pihak...

1 comment:

mE iS aS said...

hey remember this is blog..we can write whateva we wanna write..no takut2 k..u have ur right..it urs..

go zaim go..