Tuesday, April 27, 2010

:. RespoNSibility .:

ResPonsibility...
its easy to say but hard to carry on...
it almost bout 4 months since i've been the KU for my unit...
its kinda one of interesting part of my life here at ksm...
there's some1 ask me

"seronok dok jd ku?"

well, when asking "seronok", its totally seronok but sometimes its quiet chalengging as people really count on you..

so, in about 2 months from now, i'm going to pencen en join the ex-ku group!!

continue to carry this title next sem??? no way bebeh!!!

it's better to giv the opportunity to those who really WANT IT !!!

anyway, thanxs to my PKU, miss aina afifah 4helping me for the entire semester!!! thanxss gurl.

[its like a tribute for her in this post]

to others, who really understand me, love yaa so much!!!

thanxss to you bois en gurls, who elected me as their lead this time!!
i hop dat u guys enjoys the couple of memorable, enjoyable en hardest time with me]

well, actually, it's so seronok being a KU...
u will neva forget da experience!!

* i just hop dat 4da next time...... erm, its better not to finish this words cause maybe he will think dat I'm not trusting at him!!! nonono!!!

bye-bye KU...

Thanxss to all my collegues, understanding spouse (hahaha..perasan), lecs, frenz, mr. norisin, un, en others who helped me throughout the semester!!! thanxss dude!!!

sowey 4 all the mistakens dat i'd done along my career (huahuahua)

to McNa, jom balik kampung!!! kite dah pencen!!! to upcoming lead, gud luck 4 da job!! u will never regret with ur job as Ketua Unit..believe me~!!!

anyway, it just a responsibility!!!hahahahaha

4 comments:

mE iS aS said...

great job guy....thx 4 ur contribution of being our leader 4 dis sem..will not forgetting dis moment..huhu...

pInKy LoVeR said...

i hate my Ku...hahhahhaahhahahaa..smbung next sem k...hahah

zumiela7 said...

as :: lps nie, its ur turn!! i will ensure that things will happen!!

munie :: i hate u too...xle samb..contract tamat suda!!!

NuRuL aLia said...

semester dah nk berakhir dh pon.
sem dpn bg kat org len jdik plak lah nmpknya.