Thursday, June 16, 2011

Menuju Puncak :)


Finally, after 9 years have been on-aired,
this favourite-reality tv show came to its end when astro had decided to cancel it.
Hazama of AF9 ended the show as its last winner.

"boleh bahh kalau kau!!!!"

well, there was much talk and gossips about the show.
"artis mee segera, tunjuk muka je lebih, bla..bla..bla."

but, what I want to share here is that,
because of AF larh, my house have an Astro today!! wakaka!!

my father subscribed it because AF was starting to get people's attention including us and
besides, my brother also was eager to watch the ESPN & Supersport channel.
(skang niey dah ade B.yond, lagi syok tgk HD channel)

I still remember, 9 years ago, during the night of AF1's 6th concert,
my father gave us a suprise when the astro crew came to our house that nite
to put the UFO's plate on our roof...hehehe
yupp..my favourite student, rosma was eliminated that nite. what a suprise!!

actually, their talent is not the main reason why my family & I was eager
to watch the show, but all the drama, sad moment, suprises!!
yeah..those elements made AF really decent en outstanding compared to other reality show.

anyway, thanks AF for giving us something all these years..

Menuju Puncak!!!

chop-chop :) Selamat Hari Bapa, ayah :)

2 comments:

mE iS aS said...

y u didnt put hazama's pic ??? hahahha

eiymnajmie said...

noona - ak x minat arr dye..idop lena...boleh bah kalau kau!!!