Tuesday, July 12, 2011

welcoming Mr Legend :)


12/7/2011

alhamdulillah.
after everything I've been through last 2 days,
everything seemed quite mess up at first,
but
finally, it's mine.


:)

after about briefly 2 years waiting for it,
I can feel really relieved and absolutely happy.

Mr Legend,
" now, I'm your master.
So, pleased be careful with your attitude
if you wanna stay long with me."
hehehe


the moment I got the chance to put
my hand at the handle and ride on it,
wow!!!
blurred + surprised
puass gile kot.
:)

so, after this, of course
it will make my life much much easier. It is.
But I still need to learn more on handling this thing.

Thank God for this really precious blessing.
I swear to myself that I will change myself for the better.
Anyway,
Yahooooooo..

how it looks?? ermm..ermm

p/s : terima kasih, ayah :)

No comments: