Friday, August 19, 2011

Breakfasting @ Food Village, KB :)

last 2 days, during nuzul quran holiday,

I spent some time for shopping @ Rantau Panjang & KB Mall.

Sorry, too cliché but those are only places that I can go.huhu

we had our zohor prayer @ beijing mosque, RP :)

DSC00073

with tuan driver. mr amriey :)

DSC00074

beautiful place to visit.

DSC00075

with incik volvo :)

after all the shopping things,

we had our break-fast at

the famous chim-chum,

Food Village, Jln Bayam.

with the steam-boat buffet style,

we just grabbed everything that been served on the table.

baru berbaloi-baloi.

I booked for three when I was at Rantau Panjang that morning.

(kang penoh, tak dapek makan plak)

DSC00078

DSC00079

rileks, rileks, bwk bertenang.

DSC00082

DSC00083

DSC00084

he just got too excited :p

DSC00085

ape tengok2??

DSC00090

makan lagi…

DSC00091

dan lagi…

DSC00094

it should be my pics,arghh

kenyang doe.finally, I got to perform tarawikh that nite

@ masjid kubang kerian. oohh, lepas rindu :)


2 comments:

al-ya'kub said...

bestnye...da la xajk ak...kalo lapang,,snggh la blog ak http://al-yaakubi.blogspot.com/

iekasub said...

nice memory~ :D